The Kays Foundation makes grants and funding available to Arkansas State University to enhance efforts to achieve the teaching, research, and service goals and purposes of the University. Applications for funding must have received endorsement by appropriate university officials or committees as part of the application process. Representatives of the Kays Foundation will conduct the final review and funding decisions will be at the complete discretion of the Foundation board. Announcement of successful requests will be made by the Kays Foundation and funds will be payable to Arkansas State University System Foundation for disbursement.
The award recipient will be responsible for preparing a final report at the conclusion of project or no later than September 1.
Each grant recipient will be notified and announced in January/February for the Fall grant cycle and July/August for the Spring grant cycle.
The completed materials must be received in the Kays Foundation offices by the deadline on the forms. The mailing address is P.O. Box 129, State University, AR 72467 and the offices are located at 1212 East University Loop, State University, AR. Applications and additional information may be obtained from the Foundation offices located at the above address, requested by phone by calling (870) 931-7898, FORMS link or by Email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
Submit an application form along with any required supporting documentation to the Foundation by 4:00 p.m. Jonesboro time on the announced date of closing. No incomplete or late submissions or submissions sent by facsimile will be accepted.
Applicants can apply here through University Advancement as well: https://astate.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1801062
The applicant should consult with the Office of University Advancement of Arkansas State University which will be expected to approve application for submission to the Kays Foundation.
The Kays Foundation has donated more than $425 thousand in grants to Arkansas State University with an additional $300 thousand to the Cooper Alumni Center since 2005.